Trim Levels of the 2019 Honda Fit
Trim Levels of the 2019 Honda Fit
The 2019 Honda Fit remains essentially unchanged from the 2018 model year, but as the writers at Motortrend assert, “no news is good news” as far as the Fit is concerned! This adaptable, dependable, and efficient subcompact is more than affordable for drivers on a budget, and of course, all four of the Honda Fit’s trim levels come equipped with tons of desirable standard features. Curious drivers can explore the Fit’s LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L options by reading on! Each is available to test drive at a West Michigan Honda dealer near you.
Honda Fit LX
With a Second-Row Magic Seat, a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, and a 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the Fit’s baseline LX trim level is priced at $16,190 MSRP*. Even here, Honda Sensing safety features have been made available as an optional upgrade.
- Magic Seat: Plenty of subcompact cars offer collapsible rear seating, but the Fit’s own standard Magic Seat is several steps ahead of the curve. Once you’ve mastered the Magic Seat, you’ll have four different seating configurations: Long Mode, Tall Mode, Refresh Mode, and Utility Mode. Each interior configuration will let you tackle unique tasks, and when both seat portions are folded flat, you’ll be able to access 52.7 cu. ft. of cargo space.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: It’s difficult to overstate the utility offered by the Fit’s Multi-Angle Rearview Camera! With wide-angle, top down, and normal viewing modes, you’ll be able to maneuver into almost any tight parking space—and protect your investment while doing so.
- Transmission and Powertrain: The Fit’s LX trim comes equipped with a 6-Speed Manual Transmission and an In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine; together, they provide an ideal balance of fuel-economy, power, and torque. A Continuously Variable Transmission is available as an upgrade, and it’s a standard feature on the high-end EX-L.
Honda Fit Sport
The Fit’s upgraded Sport trim level is priced at $17,500 MSRP* with a 6-Speed Manual Transmission, and it comes equipped with unique exterior features that give it an unmistakable look. Drivers are sure to appreciate its upgraded entertainment system too!
- Sport Exterior Features: Every Fit comes standard with a Body-Colored Rear Roofline Spoiler, but only Sport models have been endowed with a Front Underbody Spoiler, a Rear Diffuser with Orange Accents, Side Underbody Spoilers, and Chrome Exhaust Finisher. Fog Lights come standard here as well!
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touch Screen: Starting in this trim level, a 7-Inch Display Audio Touch Screen replaces the Fit’s standard 5-Inch Color LCD Screen. Drivers who choose this upgrade will also receive Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and a 180-Watt 6-Speaker Audio System.
- Available Paddle Shifters: When you upgrade the Fit Sport with a Continuously Variable Transmission, you’ll also have the option for steering wheel-mounted Paddle Shifters! This exciting addition will let you experience the Fit at its best, making every drive more engaging.
Honda Fit EX
With the EX trim upgrade, Fit drivers will receive a smarter set of safety, convenience, and connectivity features—so you’ll get more out of the time you spend behind the wheel. It’s priced at $18,160 MSRP* with a 6-Speed Manual Transmission.
- Smartphone Integration: Drivers who upgrade to the Fit’s EX-L trim level will be able to take advantage of HondaLink, a smartphone app that gives you instant access to tons of useful information on your vehicle. This feature offers detailed vehicle guides, scheduled service updates, parking location reminders and a whole lot more.
- Honda Sensing Package: The Honda Sensing safety suite provides an extra line of defense against surprises on the road. It includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Forward Collision Warning, a Lane Departure Warning, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and even Automatic High-Beam Headlights. Although it isn’t a Honda Sensing feature, Honda LaneWatch also comes standard on this trim level.
- Ease-Of-Access: The standard features in the Honda Fit’s EX trim level make it easy to get on the road in a hurry. Smart Entry, Walk Away Auto-Lock, and Push Button Start all recognize the presence or absence of your key fob, so you’ll waste less time fishing for keys.
Honda Fit EX-L
You’ll want for nothing when you drive the fully-upgraded Honda Fit EX-L! Its luxurious suite of interior features belies its $20,520 MSRP* price tag.
- Available Navigation System: Getting from A to B is even easier when you upgrade the Fit EX-L with Honda’s available Satellite-Linked Navigation System. In addition to turn-by-turn directions, this Garmin-based system offers HD Digital Traffic updates, predictive local search, and even voice controls!
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: Drivers who upgrade all the way to the Fit’s high-end EX-L trim level will gain a full set of Leather-Trimmed Seats that your passengers will appreciate. They perfectly complement the Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob and Steering Wheel that are offered in the LX and up.
- Heated Front Seats: West Michigan’s drivers are used to braving harsh winters, but you don’t have to go it alone! The Fit EX-L comes standard with Heated Front Seats that will keep you comfortable, even on the coldest days!