Is the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Price Worth It?
The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country price is one of the highest of all entry-level minivans, but are the features worth it? Check out this comparison between Chrysler’s famous family vehicle to the 2015 Honda Odyssey, one of the most popular vehicles at West Michigan Honda Dealers, so that you can decide which of these models is the right one for you.
The Price Difference and the Features
The Honda brand has been known for its affordability for years, but the Odyssey undercuts the Town & Country by a very wide margin:
- The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Touring is priced at $33,695.
- The 2015 Honda Odyssey LX with 6AT has a price of just $28,975 (MSRP).*
That difference in price is just part of the picture; in order for the Town & Country to be comparably equipped to the Odyssey, it would need to be upgraded considerably.
You can find each of these features as standard on the 2015 Odyssey LX:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Rearview camera with built-in guidelines
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
And when we compare the Odyssey side-by-side with the Town & Country, the only difference we see on the Chrysler is leather upholstery. Yet Honda has even more advantages beyond its low price and increased features.
Honda’s Fuel-Efficient Engines
Not only does the Odyssey offer a much lower starting price, it delivers a significantly more efficient fuel economy than the Town & Country:
- The 2015 Honda Odyssey LX has earned an EPA-estimated 28 highway and 19 city mpg.**
- The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country only manages 25 highway and 17 city mpg.
No matter how you upgrade the Town & Country, you can’t give it a more efficient engine, and the difference in fuel economies will only add up to more savings over time.
Test Drive a Honda
The 2015 Honda Odyssey has no trouble going toe-to-toe with the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country on price or fuel economy, and features a virtually identical. Let us show you everything the Odyssey is capable of with a test drive; visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you today and pick from five available trim levels.