The 2015 Honda Pilot interior amenities have given the competition a run for their money, making this SUV one of the most competitive among our West Michigan drivers, but the Pilot is about more than just its features. As a three-row family-friendly SUV, it has an interior that is both spacious and well-equipped. Let’s see just what this SUV has to offer.
Well-Equipped and Spacious
The Pilot interior has up to 153.7 cubic feet of passenger space split across three rows of seating (with room for up to eight passengers), and we think there’s more than enough room for a full-size family and a few friends:
- Driver and front passenger seats have 40.0 inches of headroom, 41.4 inches of legroom, 58.6 inches of hip room, and 61.5 inches of shoulder room.
- Second-row seats have 39.8 inches of headroom, 38.5 inches of legroom, 56.9 inches of hip room, and 62.2 inches of shoulder room.
- The third row features 38.2 inches of headroom, 32.1 inches of legroom, 48.4 inches of hip room, and 58.9 inches of shoulder room.
Of course, there are more ways to be comfortable when you’re in an SUV, and the Pilot EX-L and Touring trims come with amenities like leather upholstery and heated front seating to keep everyone happy in the Pilot. And even the basic Pilot LX comes with technology amenities that can keep everyone connected and entertained, including:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for streaming audio and handsfree phone calls
- Pandora internet radio compatibility for all of your custom radio station needs
- Honda’s i-MID touchscreen infotainment system syncs up your technology in one convenient customizable interface
The Pilot also comes with SMS texting integration to let you safely stay in touch with work or family when you’re behind the wheel, and each model has a standard rearview camera to make backing up a breeze.
Test Out a Pilot
There are a lot of reasons to choose a family SUV, and the 2015 Honda Pilot interior is just one of them. We want to show you what the Pilot is capable of firsthand; visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer today to take a test drive and see what the Pilot has to offer from behind the wheel.