Are the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Standard Features Worth It?
While the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS FWD features are nice, we think that West Michigan drivers need to know they can find comparable amenities on more affordable crossovers – including those with much higher fuel economies. We have a rundown of the standard features that set the 2015 Honda CR-V 2WD LX apart from its competitors as well as a breakdown of the price and fuel economy differences so that you can see which of these family SUVs is more affordable.
Honda Sets a Standard on Features
It only takes a glance at the 2015 Honda CR-V 2WD LX standard features to see that it’s one of the best-equipped family vehicles on the market. Despite being the entry-level trim, Honda makes sure drivers don’t have to upgrade for modern technology features like these:
- Rearview camera with guidelines
- Bluetooth for phone and audio
- Pandora internet radio connectivity
- Steering wheel-mounted controls
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system
The 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS FWD standard features do include some comparable features, but Hyundai still leaves drivers upgrading for floor mats, let alone tech amenities.
Save in a CR-V
The CR-V is not only one of the best-equipped vehicles in its class, it’s also one of the most affordable. Take a look:
- 2015 Honda CR-V 2WD LX models have a price of only $23,445 (MSRP),* and the 2.4L four-cylinder engine under the hood is rated at an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg and 27 city mpg.**
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS FWD models starts at a price of $30,150 and only have fuel economy ratings of 25 highway mpg and 18 city mpg.
These differences in price and fuel economy point to both short-term and long-term savings on the CR-V.
Test Drive a Honda
It’s one thing to put vehicles side-by-side and compare them on paper, but it’s something else entirely for you to get behind the wheel of a brand new 2015 Honda CR-V and see what it has to offer compared to the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS FWD standard features.
Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you today to experience a CR-V firsthand, and remember, there are four trim levels available to choose from. Treat yourself to some upgrades and still stay under the price of the Santa Fe GLS FWD.