Does the 2016 Chevy Cruze Price Include Everything Drivers Want?
When shopping for a new vehicle, most drivers have a set budget as they commence their search, making cost a key consideration when comparing models. Drivers are also looking for a prime combination of features for the money.
For consumers in the market for a new car, will the 2016 Chevy Cruze price encompass the combination of budget friendliness, value, and amenities they want? Or does a rival model like the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan offer superior value and more features for the money?
Keep reading, and we’ll compare these two nameplates side by side and how they measure up in terms of cost, value, and offered features.
In terms of cost, the Civic Sedan trims are priced slightly higher than the Cruze models, staying within a very budget-friendly price point. For that little bit of extra money, drivers will enjoy superior value and many more standard amenities onboard the Civic in comparison with the Cruze.
First, let’s examine the costs of these models.
The 2016 Civic Sedan trim levels and prices are as follows:
- Honda Civic LX Sedan: MSRP $18,640 (for the 6MT model)*
- Honda Civic EX Sedan: MSRP $21,040*
- Honda Civic EX-T Sedan: MSRP $22,200*
- Honda Civic EX-L Sedan: MSRP $23,700*
- Honda Civic Touring Sedan: MSRP $26,500*
The 2016 Cruze models and prices are:
- Chevy Cruze L Manual: MSRP begins at $17,495
- Chevy Cruze LS Manual: MSRP begins at $18,995
- Chevy Cruze LS Automatic: MSRP begins at $19,995
- Chevy Cruze LT Manual: MSRP begins at $20,695
- Chevy Cruze LT Automatic: MSRP begins at $21,995
- Chevy Cruze Premier Automatic: MSRP begins at $23,995
In terms of what drivers will receive onboard the Civic Sedan versus the Cruze, Civic drivers will enjoy various standard features at the base model level that Cruze drivers will not, including:
- Hill Start Assist
- Rearview camera (only available as an optional upgrade in the Cruze base trim)
- Automatic climate control
- Remote trunk release
Various amenities are additionally offered in the higher Civic trim levels that aren’t included in the Cruze models, such as:
- One-touch up/down power front windows
- Locking fuel door with remote release
- Available rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Dual-zone climate control
- Available adaptive cruise control
Take a Look for Yourself
Drivers can further explore and test out the exceptional 2016 Honda Civic Sedan at any West Michigan Honda Dealers Association location. Visit any of our affiliated dealerships or contact us today to take a test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.