Can the 2016 Chevy Spark Standard Features Compare with the Honda Fit?
When West Michigan drivers shop for a new small car, we want to make sure they know they don’t have to settle for the 2016 Chevy Spark standard features. The 2016 Honda Fit is in stock now at every West Michigan Honda Dealer and has three different trims worth of features, though the standard LX trim will likely be enough for the average driver—and it has plenty to leave the Spark looking like it’s from the Stone Age.
Let’s take a look at how these vehicles’ features compare side-by-side.
Features Define the Small Car
These days quite a few drivers would agree that the features are one of the make-or-break points on a new car, and that’s particularly true with highly efficient small cars like the Fit and the Spark. But how do the Fit and the 2016 Chevy Spark standard features compare? Take a look at the features you’ll find on every Fit:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Connect your smartphone wirelessly and stream audio or make hands-free phone calls behind the wheel.
- Rearview Camera: The 2016 Fit has a standard multi-angle rearview camera with three different views of what’s behind you before backing up.
- Magic Seat: This Honda-exclusive feature lets you expand the rear cargo area in just seconds, switching from people-moving to cargo-hauling with ease.
- Eco Assist: Gear the engine toward fuel economy with just a push of the Eco Assist button
There are some similar features on the Spark, but they require upgrades beyond the basic LS trim, while Honda gives drivers many of these features on the entry-level LX trim.
Drive the Efficient Hatchback
Small cars’ features matter, but they aren’t the only thing that matters; fuel economy is quite important, too. See how the Spark and Fit compare:
- 2016 Chevy Spark LS vehicles equipped with a standard manual transmission are rated at just 41 highway mpg and 30 city mpg.
- Each 2016 Honda Fit LX CVT earns an EPA-estimated 41 highway mpg and 33 city mpg.*
Test Drive a Fit
We think that the differences between these two hatchbacks are pretty clear, but we also know that the best way for you to see the advantages of the Fit is to experience it. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you today to take the new Fit for a test drive and see what it has to offer beyond the 2016 Chevy Spark standard features; we think you’ll be surprised by everything Honda includes as standard.
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition (for hybrids), and other factors.
West Michigan Honda Dealers includes Battle Creek Honda, Betten Honda, Crown Honda, Fox Honda, River Town Honda, and Zeigler Honda.