Does the 2016 Ford Fusion Price Deliver as Much as the 2016 Honda Accord?
If you are drawn to the 2016 Ford Fusion price, we have a surprise for you: the 2016 Honda Accord has a lower base price and is available now at West Michigan Honda Dealers.
West Michigan drivers have long known that the Honda brand is one they can trust for value, and that’s on display here with the Fusion:
- The 2016 Ford Fusion S FWD has a base price of $22,600 (MSRP), which might put it below some of its competitors.
- The 2016 Honda Accord LX Sedan 6MT features a base price of just $22,205 (MSRP),* and we haven’t even touched on its tech advantages.
Honda Redefines Standard Features
Even though the Accord bests the 2016 Ford Fusion price, we do have to admit that when it comes to cars, they are pretty comparably priced. So it might surprise you to learn that the 2016 Honda Accord has an advanced and inclusive set of standard features that the Fusion just can’t keep up with, including:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio: Wirelessly stream music or send and receive phone calls from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone.
- Honda’s i-MID interface: Control all of your technology through one convenient interface or with the standard steering wheel–mounted controls.
- Multi-angle rearview camera system with guidelines: Back up with confidence thanks to top-down, wide-angle, and standard views.
- Daytime running lights: Be more visible on the road with standard daytime running lights.
- 16-inch alloy wheels: Lightweight and stylish alloy wheels give the Accord a unique look on the road.
While the 2016 Ford Fusion does have some similar features available, Honda exclusives like the i-MID are unavailable, and Ford’s sedan only features a single view on its rear camera. Honda also gives you plenty of options with six different sedan trim levels to choose from, while the Fusion is stuck with just three main options.
Test Drive an Accord
We can lay it out on paper how the Accord leads the 2016 Ford Fusion price and features, but we want to show you in person. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you today to take a test drive of the new Accord and experience it firsthand.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealer prices may vary.
West Michigan Honda Dealers includes Battle Creek Honda, Betten Honda, Crown Honda, Fox Honda, River Town Honda, and Zeigler Honda.