Honda’s new crossover has just hit West Michigan Honda Dealer showrooms, and we have a list of our favorite 2016 Honda HR-V accessories for you so that you can customize your new crossover to fit your exacting needs. This is far from an exhaustive list of interior and exterior accessories, but it’s a good place to get started.
- All-season floor mats: West Michigan winters can be tough on both the outside and the inside of your vehicle, and the best way to protect your carpeting is with all-season floor mats that you can take out, hose down, and replace when needed.
- Cargo tray: Keep your cargo area from getting scuffed or damaged from any boxes or heavy objects with an easily removable cargo tray .
- Illuminated door sill trim: Keep your door sill protected with these stainless steel sill plates that feature blue LED lighting with the HR-V logo.
- Interior illumination: Light up the driver and passenger footwells with a soft blue LED lighting that integrates with your interior lights. These lights pair well with the illuminated door sill trim, too.
- 17-inch machine finish alloy wheels: Not only are these wheels lightweight and durable, they have a unique sense of style to them that is sure to turn heads.
- Roof rail attachments: Fit your bike, skis, snowboards, and more on top of your HR-V with the right roof rail attachment. We also have a cargo box that you can fill with whatever you need that fits right onto the roof rails.
- Lower trim: Available on the front, rear, and sides, the lower trim gives the HR-V a unique look that adds more to its eye-catching style.
- Nose mask: Protect the front end of your crossover from dings and dents that come with driving on the highway with a nose mask.
Test Drive an HR-V
The best way to find out which 2016 Honda HR-V accessories are right for your new crossover is to first take a test drive of the HR-V. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you to get behind the wheel of this new Honda and experience it for yourself. After your test drive is done, we can talk accessories.