Before deciding on the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe for its standard features, we think that West Michigan families owe it to themselves to see what the whole crossover class has to offer—particularly the 2016 Honda CR-V, available now at West Michigan Honda Dealers. Before we dive into the features, let’s start with one of the key differences between these models: the cost.
- The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS FWD has a base price of $30,400 and only earns 25 highway mpg.
- The 2016 Honda CR-V LX FWD is priced at just $23,595 (MSRP)* and earns an EPA-estimated 33 highway mpg.**
With the costs out of the way, we think you might be surprised by how the features break down between these two crossovers.
Honda’s Well-Equipped Crossover
Honda has been adding to their reputation for giving drivers what they want in cars, crossovers, SUVs, and minivans by outfitting vehicles like the base-level CR-V LX with some of the most advanced features in their class without any need to upgrade. You can find the following features on each new CR-V:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- SMS text messaging integration, bringing your texts right into the in-dash display
- Pandora Internet radio compatibility, complete with thumbs-up and thumbs-down buttons to update your radio stations
- Multi-angle rearview camera with three different views when backing up
Honda also makes their Honda Sensing suite of advanced driver safety and assistance features available for upgrade at any trim level.
How does the Santa Fe compare? Well, while you can find some comparable amenities, it still lags behind by offering only a single view on their rearview camera and leaving drivers up in the air about their texts. That’s despite the higher price of the Santa Fe.
Test Drive a CR-V
We can show you everything the CR-V has to offer; we think you’ll see it eclipses the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe standard features with ease. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you today to take a test drive of the new CR-V. With five different trim levels to choose from, we’re confident you’ll find one that fits your needs; why not start with the new Special Edition trim?
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge, and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
West Michigan Honda Dealers includes Battle Creek Honda, Betten Honda, Crown Honda, Fox Honda, River Town Honda, and Zeigler Honda.