Before swooning for the 2016 Nissan Altima price, West Michigan drivers should look at a competitor or two… like the 2016 Honda Accord. We put these two popular sedans up side by side to give you an idea of what each one has to offer for its price, and we think that if you’re shopping around for a new car on a budget, you owe it to yourself to get behind the wheel of an Accord.
Finding Savings in a Honda
Honda has built a reputation for value among West Michigan drivers, and we are proud to say that if you are looking for savings on a new sedan, you’ll get them coming and going with the Accord thanks to its low price and high fuel economy.
- The 2016 Honda Accord LX Sedan with 6MT is priced at just $22,205 (MSRP).*
- The 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 has a base price of $22,500.
Now, even though the advantage on price goes to Honda, those prices are certainly close. But what would you say if we told you the Accord gives drivers more in the way of features despite its lower price?
Honda Sets a New Standard for Features
Honda has been giving drivers the latest in safety and technology features without requiring upgrades, and while competitors like Nissan have started catching up, they still fall behind.
Here are just a few differences between these two sedans.
- Climate Control: The Accord has standard dual-zone automatic climate control, while the Altima has no climate control options available.
- Rearview Camera: A multi-angle rearview camera is standard on the Accord, but the Altima requires an upgrade for a camera with a single view.
- Floor Mats: We’re still amazed there are automakers who don’t include floor mats with their vehicles, but the Altima requires drivers to add them on as an option while the Accord includes them as standard.
- Folding Side Mirrors: On the Accord you can protect your mirrors by folding them in when parallel parked or in a tight garage; the Altima doesn’t have folding side mirrors.
Test Drive an Accord
We’ve only listed a few of the differences between the Altima and the Accord. See all you can get on the 2016 Honda Accord at a West Michigan Honda Dealer; costing less than the 2016 Nissan Altima price is just icing on the cake.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.
West Michigan Honda Dealers includes Battle Creek Honda, Betten Honda, Crown Honda, Fox Honda, River Town Honda, and Zeigler Honda.