2019 Honda HR-V Trim Levels
2019 Honda HR-V Trim Levels
The 2019 Honda HR-V’s trim levels offer everything you’ll need to transform your daily drives into unforgettable adventures, but with five different options to choose from, finding the model that’s perfect for you may feel like a daunting challenge. Our neighbors in West Michigan know the HR-V as one of the best values in the crossover segment, and although its starting price has gone up this year, the writers at Autoblog have already declared that the “increases are relatively modest”. This, however, is where the HR-V’s modesty ends! The 2019 Honda HR-V’s standard features offer superior utility and quality, for a price that still can’t be beat. We’ve broken down a few of each trim’s most exciting standard offerings in the space below!
Honda HR-V LX
The HR-V LX is priced at $20,520 MSRP* (2WD CVT). Efficiency and versatility are its strong suits, but even here, the HR-V is offering standard technology features that you’ll want to use every day.
- Crossover Efficiency: The Honda HR-V can transport both passengers and cargo with equal ease, but that’s not the only reason it’s become a favorite of families in West Michigan. This year’s HR-V LX 2WD CVT gets 28 mpg City, 34 mpg Highway, and 30 mpg in combined settings**.
- 2nd-Row Magic Seating: With a 60/40 Split Magic Seat, you’ll never have any trouble striking the perfect balance between passenger space and cargo capacity. This crossover’s interior can be configured into utility mode, long mode, and tall mode.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Even the HR-V’s baseline LX trim level features a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines. On the Sport trim level and above, the former are replaced by Dynamic Guidelines that move as you change your position and orientation.
Honda HR-V Sport
A price of $22,220 MSRP* (2WD CVT) makes the HR-V’s Sport trim an exceptionally compelling option for adventurous drivers on a budget.
- Sport Mode with Paddle Shifters: When you take advantage of the HR-V’s built-in Sport Mode setting, you’ll be able to pull out all the stops when you’re on the road. This trim also includes steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters and sport pedals.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto offer exclusive conveniences and capabilities to drivers who connect a compatible device. You’ll be able to control either feature using the Sport trim’s standard 7-Inch Display Audio touch screen.
- Sport Exterior Features: The HR-V’s Sport trim is hard to miss! This upgrade includes exclusive Fog Lights, Roof Rails, Gloss-Black Underbody Spoilers, a Body-Colored Rear Roofline Spoiler, and 18-Inch Alloy Wheels.
Honda HR-V EX
The HR-V EX is the first iteration of this crossover to include Honda Sensing safety features, standard! These and other exciting features can be yours for $23,720 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- One-Touch Convenience: You don’t need to have both hands free to make the most of your time in the HR-V. Smart Entry, Walk-Away Auto Lock, Push Button Start, and a One-Touch Power Moonroof have all been included as standard features in this trim.
- Honda Sensing Safety Features: The HR-V’s extra cameras and sensors provide additional protection from the most common collisions and driver errors. The package includes a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, a Collision Mitigation Braking System, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow.
- Sirius XM: You’ll never have any trouble accessing grade-A entertainment when you can take advantage of hundreds of Sirius XM Satellite Radio stations. HD Radio also comes standard in this trim, so you’ll receive instant information on every song that plays over your stereo.
Honda HR-V EX-L
The HR-V’s EX-L upgrade introduces a variety of comfort and entertainment features that can make every drive more enjoyable. Pricing for this model iss at $25,320 MSRP* (2WD CVT).
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Tired of being distracted by drivers who forget to turn off their brights? The HR-V’s Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror can help save your eyes when you’re driving at night.
- 180-Watt Audio System: The HR-V EX-L’s 180-Watt 6-Speaker Audio system can deliver crisp audio to every passenger seated in your cabin.
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: Leather-Trimmed Seats, a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, and a Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob have all been included as standard features in the HR-V EX-L.
Honda HR-V Touring
High-end convenience and connectivity features make the HR-V’s Touring trim feel like a home away from home. It’s available for as little as $28,540 MSRP* (AWD CVT).
- Driver Comfort and Visibility: It’s hard to be at your best when you can’t get comfortable in the driver’s seat. The Touring trim’s 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat, LED Fog Lights, and Automatic LED Headlights will help you feel right at home behind the wheel.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Turn-by-turn directions, HD Digital Traffic updates, predictive local search technology, and 3D viewing make the HR-V’s Satellite-Linked Navigation System the only travel aid you’ll ever need. When you’re on the road, you’ll be able to control this system using nothing but your voice.
- Real Time All-Wheel Drive: Real Time All-Wheel Drive is available as an upgrade in every Honda HR-V trim, and on the fully-upgraded Touring model, it’s been included as a standard feature! It intelligently tracks each of your wheels and ensures that you always have the power and the traction you need to keep moving forward.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.