Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity & Honda Ridgeline Payload
Whether looking at Honda Ridgeline engine specs, Honda Ridgeline towing capacity, or Honda Ridgeline payload, this is a light truck that stands out. Just a few highlights include:
- Up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of Torque
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of Towing
- Up to 1,580 lbs. Payload
- Class-Exclusive In-Bed Trunk® Volume
- Industry-First Dual-Action Tailgate
Power and Towing
The Honda Ridgeline brings state of the art power across all trim levels. Look beneath the hood and you’ll find a 3.5L V6 capable of up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. It’s paired to a six-speed automatic transmission that helps achieve up to 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg* on the highway.
Thanks to that high degree of power, tow ratings come in at:
- 3,500 lbs. with 2WD Configurations.
- 5,000 lbs. with 4WD Configurations.
All-wheel drive (AWD) is available to help cover rougher terrain and drive through adverse weather.
The Honda Ridgeline’s six trim levels provide slightly different payload ratings, so we put together this convenient chart to show how each configuration performs.
|Sport||1,465 lbs.||1,580 lbs.|
|RTL||1,452 lbs.||1,569 lbs.|
|RTL-T||1,447 lbs.||1,562 lbs.|
|Black Edition||N/A||1,499 lbs.|
Towing and Carrying Features
The 2019 Honda Ridgeline’s 33.9 cubic foot cargo bed features eight heavy-duty truck bed tie-down cleats to secure cargo, plus the following features:
- Class-Exclusive In-Bed Trunk® Volume: Offers 7.3 cubic feet of cargo space. It’s lockable, drainable, and includes built-in grocery bag hooks and guides for cargo dividers.
- Industry-First Dual-Action Tailgate: This is the only tailgate that can be swung open from the side.
As for towing, each model comes with an integrated Class III Trailer Hitch to ensure you’ll always be able to connect up with what you need to haul.
Find Your Next Light Truck by Visiting Your Local Honda Showroom
As noted by Edmunds.com: “The Ridgeline is a solid cargo hauler, inside and out.” To take a closer look or explore special offers, don’t hesitate to visit your nearest West Michigan Honda dealer or contact us directly.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.