Honda Has Been Honored with Six KBB Best Buy Awards
Drivers all across the country look to the KBB Best Buy Awards to help them find the best vehicle to buy across multiple categories. Look at this year’s list and you’ll see more than a few Honda models sitting head and shoulders above the competition:
- Compact Car – 2019 Honda Civic
- Midsize Car – 2019 Honda Accord
- Compact SUV – 2019 Honda CR-V
- Midsize SUV – 2019 Honda Pilot
- Minivan – 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Electric/Hybrid Car – 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV
Honda Scores High Across the 2019 KBB Best Buy Awards
- Compact Car – 2019 Honda Civic: The Honda Civic has been named KBB’s Best Compact Car five years in a row. You’ll find a huge range of trims, engine options, and body styles, plus exceptional safety as standard. Expect high value and strong resale prices.
- Midsize Car – 2019 Honda Accord: The Honda Accord is America’s best-selling retail vehicle, so it would be madness to think of any midsize car coming close. KBB drew attention to its “spacious, elegant interior”, “Honda Sensing suite of advanced safety features”, and “impressive 5-Year Cost to Own” score.
- Compact SUV – 2019 Honda CR-V: The Honda CR-V is a fantastic all-rounder that can serve whether you’re looking for an eco-friendly commute or features usually only found in a luxury model. As summed up by KBB: “Honda’s venerable compact crossover is practical, efficient, and easy to drive”.
- Midsize SUV – 2019 Honda Pilot: If you need something a little more spacious than the Honda CR-V, move up to the Honda Pilot for eight-passenger seating and cavernous cargo dimensions. It also delivers exceptional towing power and off-road performance.
- Minivan – 2019 Honda Odyssey: KBB notes that the Honda Odyssey might just be “the best family car in the world”, and there’s little room to argue. Features are luxurious, performance is responsive, and the interior is incredibly flexible.
- Electric/Hybrid Car – 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV: Making up to 42 mpg* and offering up to 47 miles of all-electric power, the Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid is available with several high-end features that appeal to a broad selection of drivers.
Find the Best Vehicle to Buy by Visiting Your Local Honda Dealership
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.