Check out appraisals of the 2020 Honda Accord from even the toughest of critics, and you’ll find that deeply positive impressions are shared across the board.
Car and Driver on the Accord 10Best List Record
Car and Driver writes: “We’ve named the Honda Accord to our 10Best list a record number of times because it’s perennially the most impressive family sedan on sale—and the 2020 model is no different.”
Autotrader on Performance
“The Honda Accord is once again one of the sharpest midsize sedans to drive.” – Autotrader
The Honda Accord offers two engines for engaging performance:
- 1.5L VTEC® Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Delivers up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L VTEC® Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Delivers up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
Those impressive engine specs are handled by either a 6-Speed Manual Transmission for direct control or a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode for seamless shifting.
Edmunds on Interior Space
“As it stands, the Accord is stylish and comfortable, and it hits big with utility.” – Edmunds
The Honda Accord’s 16.7 cubic feet of trunk space outpaces midsize sedan expectations, even while up to 105.6 cubic feet of passenger space provides plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
Select comfort features include:
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Ventilated Front Seats
- 4-Way Power Front Passenger’s Seat Adjustment
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
The Car Connection on Features
“The 2020 Accord’s value gives life back to sedans and money back to our wallets.” – The Car Connection
Even the entry-level Honda Accord LX offers a 7-Inch Screen with Customizable Feature Settings and the peace of mind that comes with cutting-edge Honda Sensing technology. Available features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Smartphone Integration
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
See Why the Honda Accord Attracts Acclaim from Top Publications
You can find out more about what makes the Honda Accord stand out or even arrange a test drive to experience it firsthand simply by visiting your local West Michigan Honda dealer. For any further assistance or to hear about current specials, feel free to get in touch today.