You’ll be hard-pressed to find a 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback review that doesn’t praise everything from interior space to horsepower and torque. We’ve put together a quick overview of everything top critics have been saying, so read on to explore:
- Edmunds on Performance
- Car and Driver on Interior Space
- Cars.com on Features
Edmunds on Performance
“The Civic turns into corners smoothly, and the steering is always appropriate for the occasion: light at low speeds and heavier and stable at higher speeds.” – Edmunds
The Honda Civic Hatchback might offer a shocking amount of interior space, but it still delivers crisp acceleration and commanding high-speed cruising regardless of how much you’re carrying. Engine options include:
- 1.5L Turbocharged: Makes up to 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque.
- Modified 1.5L Turbocharged Engine: Makes up to 180 hp and up to 177 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed manual transmission or 162 lb-ft with CVT.
Car and Driver on Interior Space
“Need even more cargo-carrying capability? Then check out the hatchback model.” – Car and Driver
Honda models have a reputation for delivering more interior space than you might expect, and nowhere is that more evident than in the Honda Civic Hatchback. You’ll find:
- Up to 97.2 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Up to 25.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 46.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Cars.com on Features
“There are a bunch of reasons why the Honda Civic routinely tops compact-car sales charts — comfort and value among.” – Cars.com
You’ll get advanced Honda Sensing driver assistance features as standard with the Honda Civic Hatchback, including a Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow.
Available technology includes:
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Honda LaneWatch™
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System with 12 Speakers
Experience the 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback at Your Nearest Honda Showroom
You can test drive the 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback by visiting your local West Michigan Honda dealer, so why not visit today to give us your own impression of this acclaimed model? For any further assistance in the meantime or to hear about current specials, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.