2020 Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels
Explore the 2020 Honda Civic Sedan trim levels to figure out which one of the Civic configurations will be right for you. See how your chosen configuration impacts the price, features, specs, and more of the 2020 Civic Sedan.
The 2020 Honda Civic Sedan trim levels and price options are:
- 2020 Honda Civic Sedan LX: Priced at $20,650 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Civic Sedan Sport: Priced at $21,550 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Civic Sedan EX: Priced at $23,800 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L: Priced at $25,000 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Civic Sedan Touring: Priced at $27,700 MSRP*
2020 Honda Civic Sedan LX Features
The entry-level Civic Sedan provides responsive performance and agility with its 158 hp, 138 lb-ft of torque In-Line 4-Cylinder engine. The Civic Sedan interior boasts a standard Driver’s Seat with Manual Height Adjustment for comfort, and a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera for confident reversing.
Drive with peace of mind thanks to standard Honda Sensing driver assistance features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
And stay entertained with standard infotainment systems:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
2020 Honda Civic Sedan Sport Features
The Honda Civic Sedan Sport mirrors a track-ready ride with bold styling accents not found on other Civic models.
Exterior styling features include:
- Gloss Black Body-Colored Decklid Spoiler
- Center Outlet Exhaust
- Fog Lights
Interior styling features include:
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- Sport Pedals
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
The Honda Civic Sedan Sport isn’t just about style, either. It comes with a host of feature upgrades, including –
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- Push Button Start
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback
2020 Honda Civic Sedan EX Features
Upgraded Engine Specs
The Honda Civic EX upgrades performance with a 174 hp, 162 lb-ft of torque In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger that delivers a more potent ride.
It also boasts upgraded tech, such as:
- Honda LaneWatch™
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
2020 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L Features
Nearing the top of the line-up, the 2020 Honda Civic Sedan EX-L upgrades everything from comfort to styling to convenience. Some of its upgraded feature highlights include
- HomeLink® Remote System: Syncs quickly and easily with garage door openers and other HomeLink devices for added everyday convenience.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Darkens its tint automatically to prevent oncoming headlights reflecting into your eyes after dark.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Turn every drive into a first-class experience by covering both rows of seating in rich, luxurious leather upholstery.
2020 Honda Civic Sedan Touring Features
At the top of the trim-level lineup, the Touring provides Paddle Shifters as standard, allowing quick shifts on the fly for a track-like drive. Other features include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Offers Turn-by-Turn Directions, Voice Recognition, and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: 10 speakers, including a premium subwoofer, deliver state of the art sound through every journey.
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats: Passengers in both front and rear can enjoy year-round comfort and relaxation.
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment: Lets your front passenger adjust to fit their own perfect seating preferences.
Test Drive Your Favorite 2020 Civic Sedan Trim in Person
As written by the team over at Car and Driver: “With a fun driving experience, a practical interior, and many versions to choose, the Civic is an even better compact car than its reputation would suggest.”
Latest on Honda Models
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.” She…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $955.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.