The 2020 Honda CR-V was the winner of U.S. News and World Report’s 2020 Best Compact SUV for the Money award, so it’s unsurprising to see every Honda CR-V price and trim option providing far more than you might expect, including cutting-edge technology with even the entry-level model.
Honda CR-V MSRP options include:
- 2020 Honda CR-V LX: Priced at $25,050 MSRP* with 2WD or $26,550 MSRP* with AWD.
- 2020 Honda CR-V EX: Priced at $27,560 MSRP* with 2WD or $29,060 MSRP* with AWD.
- 2020 Honda CR-V EX-L: Priced at $30,050 MSRP* with 2WD or $31,550 MSRP* with AWD.
- 2020 Honda CR-V Touring: Priced at $33,250 MSRP* with 2WD or $34,750 MSRP* with AWD.
2020 Honda CR-V LX Features
Even the entry-level Honda CR-V LX provides advanced Honda Sensing safety technology as standard, including a Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow.
Further highlights include:
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
2020 Honda CR-V EX Features
The EX makes sense for drivers who want to upgrade the fantastic foundation laid down by the LX. Just a few of its most popular features include:
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
2020 Honda CR-V EX-L Features
The Honda CR-V delivers peerless luxury with Leather-Trimmed Seats, a Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob, and Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel. Further features include:
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HomeLink® Remote System
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
2020 Honda CR-V Touring Features
The Honda CR-V Touring naturally delivers some of the segment’s most state of the art technology, with highlights including:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
- 9-Speaker, 330-Watt Premium Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate with Programmable Height