2020 Honda HR-V Dimensions
Key Honda HR-V interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: Up to 100.1 cubic feet.
- Headroom: Up to 39.5 inches in the front and 38.3 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 41.2 inches in the front and 39.3 inches in the rear.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 56.8 inches in the front and 54.5 inches in the rear.
- Hip Room: Up to 53.1 inches in the front and 47.4 inches in the rear.
Of course, generous dimensions are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Honda HR-V interior comfort, with first-class available features including:
- Automatic Climate Control with Electrostatic Touch-Screen
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
2WD Honda HR-V models offer:
- Up to 24.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 58.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
AWD Honda HR-V models offer:
- Up to 23.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 57.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
You’ll find plenty of cargo space whether you’ve filled the Honda HR-V seating capacity or feel like driving solo. You’ll also find Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors to help secure heavier items, a Cargo Area Light for easier organization, and the following smaller storage solutions:
- High-Deck Center Console with Sliding Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
- Front and Rear Door-Pocket Storage Bins
Key Honda HR-V exterior dimensions include:
- Wheelbase: 102.8 inches
- Length: 170.4 inches
- Height: 63.2 inches
Width: 69.8 inches
Track (Front/Rear):60.4 inches/60.6 inches
Ground Clearance (Unladen, 2WD/AWD): 7.3 inches/6.7 inches