2020 Honda Ridgeline Interior
Interior cargo space is no less impressive. You’ll get 2.9 cubic feet from the Honda Ridgeline rear under seat storage system, plus a 60/40 Split Lift-Up Rear Seat that lets you fold the rear row to take larger items in the cabin. Combine with the 33.9 cubic foot Truck Bed Cargo Volume and 7.3 cubic foot In-Bed Trunk® Volume, that interior space lets you take all you’ll need.
There are also plenty of smaller storage solutions across the Ridgeline cabin, including:
- Sunglasses Holder
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
Available comfort features include:
- Driver’s Seat with 10-Way Power Adjustment, including Power Lumbar Support
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
Heated Front Seats
Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Available interior technology includes:
- SiriusXM® Radio: Provides commercial-free broadcasts from a huge selection of stations.
- HD Radio™: Delivers crystal-clear sound through every drive.
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System: Uses 8 speakers, including a powerful subwoofer, to deliver immersive sound.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Provides Turn-by-Turn Guidance, Voice Recognition, and Honda HD Digital Traffic.
Come Check Out Everything from Honda Ridgeline Backseat Dimensions to Comfort and Convenience Features
Reading about Honda Ridgeline features and dimensions provides a great impression of what makes this modern pickup different from conventional models, but nothing beats visiting your local West Michigan Honda dealer to take a closer look. For any further advice or assistance, or to hear about our current special offers, feel free to contact us today.