With the 2021 Honda Odyssey release date just passed, drivers across the country are eager to know more about this innovative and enduringly popular minivan. Perfect for families, it continues to combine leading interior dimensions and versatility with top of the line technology and V6 power as standard. It has been lauded by the likes of Car and Driver, so read on to learn more.
2021 Honda Odyssey Redesign Styling
Minivans can have a tough time combining modern styling with cavernous interiors, but the Honda Odyssey has always walked that line perfectly. Thanks to the 2021 Honda Odyssey redesign, it’s as attractive as ever with changes including:
- LED headlights similar to those on the Honda Civic and Accord.
- A new black and chrome grille and lower fascia.
- LED fog lights on EX models and above.
- 19-inch wheels on Touring models and above.
That modern philosophy carries over to the interior where new Magic Slide rear seats fold completely flat to provide added cargo space and make it easier to load items on top. You’ll also find a new Rear Seat Reminder feature and available child-viewing system for added peace of mind.
2021 Honda Odyssey Price Options
As ever, the Honda Odyssey offers a wide range of trim levels to ensure your chosen model perfectly fits your needs. Options include:
- 2021 Honda Odyssey LX: Priced at $31,790 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Odyssey EX: Priced at $35,190 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Odyssey EX-L: Priced at $38,460 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Odyssey Touring: Priced at $42,500 MSRP*
- 2021 Honda Odyssey Elite: Priced at $47,820 MSRP*
Feature revisions for the 2021 model include:
- EX: Restyled seats and tri-color floor mats.
- EX-L: Contrast stitching and a front passenger seat with power lumbar support.
- Touring and Elite: New black trim on the dash, doors, and front door handles.
The 2021 Honda Odyssey Brings a Top Minivan Right Up to the Cutting Edge
Every minivan driver needs to take a look at the new Honda Odyssey. You’ll find it alongside fantastic special offers at your local West Michigan Honda dealer, so don’t hesitate to get in touch today to find out more or arrange a test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.