The 2021 Honda Pilot reviews show this popular 3-row crossover SUV to be even more appealing, with experts leveling praise at everything from efficiency ratings to interior dimensions. To see what we mean, simply read on for highlights from the:
- 2021 Honda Pilot Car and Driver Review
- 2021 Honda Pilot Edmunds Review
- 2021 Honda Pilot Autoblog Review
2021 Honda Pilot Car and Driver Review
“This Honda also has a speedy and fuel-efficient V-6 powertrain that doesn’t disappoint.”
Car and Driver loved the Pilot’s blend of power and efficiency. Each model comes fitted with a 3.5L V6 engine and 9-Speed Automatic Transmission for up to:
- 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque
- An EPA-estimated 20 mpg city* and 27 mpg highway* with 2WD or 19 mpg city* and 26 mpg highway* with AWD
- 3,500 lbs. of towing with 2WD or 5,000 lbs. with AWD.
2021 Honda Pilot Edmunds Review
“Overall, the Pilot’s touchscreen system is easy to use. The navigation system responds quickly, and the 10-speaker audio system sounds great. A Wi-Fi hotspot is included on Touring and Elite models, and users with the Honda CabinControl app can connect to the in-car Wi-Fi.”
Edmunds’s review rightly draws attention to the Pilot’s fantastic feature range. Even entry-level models enjoy the confidence that comes with Honda Sensing driver assistance technology, and available features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
2021 Honda Pilot Autoblog Review
“Honda did an exceptional job of getting the most interior space out of the Pilot as possible.”
As noted by Autoblog, there’s generous space for up to 8 with the Honda Pilot, and cargo dimensions are equally impressive. You’ll find:
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 109.0 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
Why Not Come Give Us Your Own Review of the Honda Pilot?
Reviews are one thing, but nothing beats visiting your local West Michigan Honda dealer to experience the new Honda Pilot firsthand. For any further assistance or to hear about current specials, feel free to get in touch today.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.