With the 2021 Honda Ridgeline expected to start hitting dealerships late this year or early 2021, drivers want to know what they can expect. It’s easy to see why – this innovative midsize pickup revolutionized the industry with its blend of strong capability specs and a car-like, comfortable driving dynamics. No concrete changes for the 2021 Honda Ridgeline have yet been announced, but we can still draw on the 2020 Ridgeline and our own insider knowledge to give you an idea of what it could bring to the table.
2021 Honda Ridgeline Price Updates
You shouldn’t expect any significant price bumps once the 2021 Honda Ridgeline release date rolls around. Since no major updates are expected, we anticipate seeing the current selection of trims moving ahead with only a small possible price increase.
Current trims include:
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline Sport: Priced at $33,900 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL: Priced at $36,670 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E: Priced at $42,020 MSRP*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition: Priced at $43,520 MSRP*
2021 Honda Ridgeline Power and MPG
The Honda Ridgeline’s current powertrain combines a 3.5L V6 engine with a sophisticated 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (9AT) to deliver:
- Up to 280 hp
- Up to 262 lb-ft of torque
- Up to 3,500 lbs. with standard 2WD or 5,000 lbs. with available AWD
- Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway with 2WD**
That’s already an unbeatable blend of power and efficiency, so we should see it carry over to the new model. That said, there are rumors of potential electrification, so we may also see the lineup complemented by a Ridgeline Hybrid.
2021 Honda Ridgeline Features
As noted by Edmunds, the Ridgeline already delivers, “class-leading comfort and interior room.” Standard features should remain the same, which is good news since even entry-level models currently carry the following tech highlights:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- 200-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
We’re Always Happy to Fill You in on the Latest 2021 Honda Ridgeline Updates
You can find out more about upcoming models and take advantage of current specials by visiting your local West Michigan Honda dealer. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to get in touch today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
***2020 model pictured.