Autotrader’s list of the 10 Best Cars for Dog Lovers includes the 2019 Honda Fit. The only subcompact car included in the list, the Fit might have a small stature on the road but inside it offers a spacious and versatile cabin, perfect for pups of all sizes and breeds. The Fit also has a number of available interior accessories that makes dogs more comfortable and drivers happier with less time spent cleaning and more time playing fetch.
Spacious and Versatile Interior
The Honda Fit features a tall roof, low step-in height, and plenty of space inside the cabin for cargo, passengers, and pets. The second row is a Magic Seat that can create several different interior configurations. For the maximum amount of cargo space, fold the second row down completely flat to reveal an impressive 52.7 cubic feet. And with excellent fuel economy and a low MSRP of just $16,190* for 6-speed manual transmission LX trim, the Fit is an affordable option for drivers to be mobile with their dog—whether it’s on a long road trip or just a trip to the groomer.
The Fit has a number of available interior accessories that can make life with a dog simple and easy. The cargo liners and covers help protect the cargo area from dirt, mud, and other things your dog can track in, and makes any cleaning process much more easy. The cargo organizers and nets help keep smaller items tidy and frees up more space for your dog to sprawl out.
- Cargo Liner – Protects the cargo area from dirt and stains by covering the floor, sides, and the back of the 2nd row seats.
- Cargo Tray – Made of durable plastic, the cargo tray contains dirt and is easy to clean with soap and water.
- Cargo Net – Keep groceries from tipping over and balls from rolling around on turns and stops.
- Cargo Organizer – Keep smaller cargo items organized and free up floor space for your dog to spread out.
- Rear Seat Covers – From mud to dog hair, so much can get tracked in, but rear seat covers keep your seats protected and in prime condition.
Test Drive Today
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.