When you want a new SUV in West Michigan, the 2015 Honda Pilot is one of your best bets. Not only is every model equipped with a 3.5L V6 with plenty of power and optional all-wheel drive, but you get five different trim levels to choose from thanks to the brand new Special Edition trim. Whether you want the basic LX, the top-of-the-line Touring, or something in between, we think there’s a version of Honda’s SUV that’s right for you, and it’s waiting here at West Michigan Honda Dealers.
Select Your Trim
No matter which trim level you choose, you’ll have some of the best features in the SUV class available, as Honda is redefining the idea of what should be thought of as “standard.” Let’s take a look.
- LX – The basic trim level is anything but basic, coming with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a touchscreen infotainment system, a set of steering wheel-mounted controls, a built-in rearview camera, SMS texting, Pandora internet radio, and more.
- EX – Upgrading to the EX trim level adds 18-inch alloy wheels, security system with remote entry, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and the HomeLink Remote System.
- SE – The new Special Edition trim comes with unique badging and special 18-inch alloy wheels as well as a 115-volt power outlet in the center console, a rear seat DVD entertainment system, and a one-touch power moonroof.
- EX-L – The “L” is a sign that you’ll be sitting in the lap of luxury from here on out, with leather upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated front seating, a power-adjustable front passenger seat, and so much more.
- Touring – The top-of-the-line trim, the Pilot Touring goes all out with a 650-watt stereo system, roof rails, body-colored power side mirrors, driver memory settings, body-colored parking sensors, and more.
And no matter which Pilot you choose, you’ll have a great fuel economy. The 2015 Pilot 2WD LX, EX, SE, EX-L, and Touring all earn an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg* while providing 250 hp and 253 lb-ft of torque. Honda engineering at it’s finest.
Test Drive a Pilot Today
If you want to see which of these trims is right for you, the best way is with a test drive. Stop by a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you and let us put you behind the wheel. We think you’ll agree that there’s simply nothing quite like a Honda Pilot.