2020 Honda Ridgeline Specs
Whether you’re looking for capability, performance, or efficiency, the 2020 Honda Ridgeline specs have what you need. The expert Honda engineering of the 2020 Ridgeline has turned this truck into a game-changing, versatile midsize pickup. Edmunds agrees, writing, “The 2020 Honda Ridgeline offers the most car-like experience in the midsize pickup truck segment.”
2020 Honda Ridgeline Engine
Every 2020 Honda Ridgeline trim configuration boasts a 3.5L 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC® V6 engine that generates up to 280 hp and up to 262 lb-ft of torque. With this combination of horsepower and torque, the Ridgeline achieves the car-like agility Edmunds praises.
Moreover, the V6 engine enables the Ridgeline to haul cargo, whether you’re towing your RV, supplies, a boat, or whatever you need. The 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capability reaches:
- Up to 3,500 lbs. with standard 2WD
- Up to 5,000 lbs. with available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD
2020 Honda Ridgeline MPG Ratings
With a sophisticated, seamless 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (9AT) and multiple drivetrain options, the 2020 Ridgeline reaches efficiency levels unseen in its class. Here’s how the 2020 Ridgeline MPG ratings break down by its drivetrain options:
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline MPG 2WD: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city* and 26 mpg on the highway*
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline MPG 4WD: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city* and 24 mpg on the highway*
Ridgeline Efficiency Features
The Ridgeline helps you save more at the pump with excellent efficiency features, such as:
- Paddle Shifters: Take direct control over every shift.
- Variable Cylinder Management (VCM®): Minimize fuel consumption during steady cruising on the West Michigan highways.
- Eco-Assist System: Utilize a visual feedback monitor to review your driving practices and adjust to more efficient driving patterns over time.
2020 Honda Ridgeline Performance Features
Every 2020 Ridgeline model comes with an array of performance features to heighten your overall driving experience inside the 2020 Ridgeline. Notable 2020 Honda Ridgeline performance features include:
- Unibody construction for better noise isolation
- Standard FWD and available AWD
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension
- Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering (EPS)
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
- Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc/Solid Rear Disc Brakes
- All-Season Tires
2020 Honda Ridgeline Active Safety Features
Stay in full control through every drive of the 2020 Ridgeline thanks to a host of active safety features. Take greater control of you and your passenger’s security thanks to:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: Sensors monitor road conditions and make minor adjustments to avoid oversteer, understeer and loss-of-traction.
- 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Keeps the Ridgeline wheels close to the point of maximum traction when you’re hard braking to empower you to brake and steer at the same time without skidding or brake locking.
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD): Enhances the effectiveness of braking by dividing stopping power between all four wheels whenever you hit the brakes.
- Brake Assist: Recognizes when you suddenly brake and applies extra braking power to help bring you to a stop sooner.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Tire Fill Assist and Location and Pressure Indicators: Gives you an alert when tires need more air to prevent the hazards of driving on underinflated tires.
Test Out the 2020 Ridgeline Specs in Person in West Michigan
Current offers from your local West Michigan Honda dealer are available to help you take home the latest Honda Ridgeline with the specs you need at a great price. To find out more or schedule a test drive of the the 2020 Honda Ridgeline, feel free to get in touch today
Latest on Honda Models
Each year, Cars.com puts out a list that ranks the best American-made cars and SUVs called the American-Made IndexⓇ*. Cars.com evaluates each model based on assembly location, parts content, engine origins, transmission origins, and U.S. manufacturing workforce. Cars.com uses a 100-point scale, which groups related variants under the same nameplate and platform but will separate…
The 2021 Honda HR-V is the smallest SUV in the Honda line-up, but you would never know it due to its spacious cabin with seating for five and the amount of cargo space. The Honda HR-V gets its cargo space from the innovative folding 2nd-row seat, known as the “Magic Seat.” Compared to other subcompact…
The 2021 Honda Passport has been named one of the “Best Cars For The Money” by U.S. News & World Report*. According to U.S. News & World Report Executive Editor Jamie Page Deaton, the new Passport received this accolade because “The Passport is the perfect example of a car that balances value and quality.” She…
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.