Drivers who opt for a subcompact car are typically looking for a vehicle that is both financially economical and also economical in terms of fuel efficiency. Among the most fuel-efficient subcompact cars currently on the road, the 2017 Honda Fit is right there at the top—and its price point will wow you.
Take a look at how the Fit compares to its competitors in terms of fuel efficiency—then come in and see us for a test drive!
When it comes to fuel economy delivery out on the road, the Honda Fit has things dialed in.
The Fit, which is priced at just $15,990 MSRP for LX 6MT models,* provides competition-crushing gas mileage that will save drivers money for years to come. When equipped with a CVT, the Fit LX achieves an incredible 33 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway.**
In contrast, here is how some of the Fit’s competitors measure up:
- 2016 Kia Soul Base: 24 city mpg, 30 highway mpg, 26 combined mpg
- 2016 Ford Fiesta S Hatchback: 28 city mpg, 36 highway mpg, 31 mpg combined mpg
- 2016 Mazda3 5-Door I Sport AT: 30 city mpg, 40 highway mpg, 33 combined mpg
In comparison to these rivals, the Honda Fit also provides various standard features that do not come standard onboard the Kia Soul, the Ford Fiesta, or the Mazda3; these amenities are either not available at all or can only be included as optional upgrades for an extra cost. Included among them, drivers of the Fit will enjoy:
- Anti-theft stereo (not available in the Ford Fiesta, Kia Soul, or Mazda3 base models)
- CD player (not available in the Kia Soul or Mazda3 base models)
- Rearview camera (not available in the Ford Fiesta base model and only an optional upgrade in the Kia Soul base model)
- Auto-on/off headlights (not available in the Ford Fiesta base model and only an optional upgrade in the Kia Soul base model)
- Cruise control (not available in the Ford Fiesta base model and only an optional upgrade in the Kia Soul base model)
- Brake Assist (not available in the Ford Fiesta base model)
- MP3 player (not available in the Mazda3 base model)
- Keyless entry (only an optional upgrade in the Kia Soul base model)
- Power windows (not available in the Ford Fiesta base model)
- Delayed power retention (not available in the Ford Fiesta base model)
Take the Winning Honda Fit for a Test Drive
Drivers can further explore the outstanding offerings of the 2017 Honda Fit and take this impressive hatchback for a test drive at any West Michigan Honda Dealers location. Stop in and see us or contact us today!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.