One of the Best Crossover SUVs? We Think So…
The 2015 Honda CR-V is available now at a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you, and we think that once you see it, you’ll understand why we think it’s one of the best crossover SUVs on the market and why it was named the 2015 Motor Trend Sport/Utility of the Year.
Great Standard Features
Honda has made it their business to reshape the auto market year after year, and lately that means rethinking what should be considered standard. As such, you’ll find some of the best standard features on the entry-level CR-V LX, including:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Honda’s Bluetooth system lets you sync your compatible gadget for handsfree phone calls and streaming music.
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system: Connect all of your tech in one convenient and crystal clear interface. Need to focus on the drive? Control it from a set of steering wheel-mounted controls.
- Rearview camera: Back up with confidence and have an unobstructed view of what’s behind the CR-V with the standard rearview backup camera.
- Available all-wheel drive: Every trim level of the CR-V has all-wheel drive available, including the entry-level LX.
As if that’s not enough, the new 2.4L four-cylinder engine of the CR-V is rated at 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque, and 2015 CR-V 2WD models will enjoy an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of 34 mpg!*
Honda Sense Safety Tech
The brand new Honda CR-V Touring comes with a special suite of safety features in addition to some of the best luxury and technology amenities in its class. You can find the following on each CR-V Touring:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning
Take a Test Drive
We think that you really need to take the 2015 Honda CR-V for a spin to really understand what it’s capable of. We invite you to visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you and let us put you behind the wheel of this amazing new crossover. We think you’ll agree that it’s one of the best SUVs around.