If you’re looking for a new family sedan in West Michigan, you might have your eye on the 2015 Ford Fusion, but we think that when you compare its safety ratings to the 2015 Honda Accord, you’ll see that Honda makes some of the safest cars on the road—available now at West Michigan Honda Dealers.
Top Sedan Safety Ratings
There are few things more important than safety when shopping for a car, especially when it’s going to be your family’s next sedan, and we’re proud to say that the Accord has one of the best safety ratings in its class. Honda’s sedan bested the Fusion in four critical NHTSA tests:
- Front Side Crash Test: The 2015 Accord Sedan earned five stars to the Fusion’s three stars.
- Overall Side Crash Safety Rating: The Fusion only managed four stars to the 2015 Accord Sedan’s five stars.
- Overall Side Barrier Crash Safety Rating: Honda’s Accord Sedan earned another five-star rating on this test while the Fusion is still at four stars.
- Rollover Safety Rating: For rollover safety, the Accord Sedan earned five stars to the four stars of the Ford.
Honda Leads on Features Too
Honda has been working to redefine what drivers and automakers expect from a vehicle’s standard features, giving drivers access to some of the best in technology and convenience amenities, including:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio streaming
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen
- SMS texting capabilities and Pandora internet radio connectivity
- Standard rearview camera system
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
Ford does have many comparable features on the Fusion, but in order to put it on the same level as the Accord, you’ll need to upgrade Ford’s sedan.
Test Drive an Accord Today
The 2015 Honda Accord Sedan is in stock now at West Michigan Honda Dealers, and while we think we’ve made a pretty strong case for it being a better choice than the 2015 Ford Fusion, but you should see it for yourself. Stop by one of our dealerships today so that we can put you in the driver’s seat of a brand new Honda to experience it firsthand.