The 2015 Honda Civic Si: Affordably Priced and Ready for the Track
You can find the 2015 Honda Civic Si at a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you, and whether you want the two-door coupe or the four-door sedan, we think you’ll be impressed by just how affordably priced this amazing car is.
- The 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe starts at only $22,890 (MSRP)*
- The 2015 Honda Civic Si Sedan is priced starting at $23,090 (MSRP)*
What Does the Civic Si Have to Offer You?
Okay, so the 2015 Honda Civic Si carries a pretty affordable price tag, but why do you want to drive it? There’s not a single answer to that question, the fact is that there are plenty of things we adore about the Civic Si Sedan and Coupe, including:
- A suite of amazing standard features, including Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio, a touchscreen infotainment system, a built-in rearview camera, a one-touch power moonroof, and more.
- A powerful and fuel efficient 2.4L four-cylinder engine. The Civic Si sports a 205-hp engine with 174 lb-ft of torque, and whether you drive the 2015 Civic Si Sedan or Coupe, you’ll enjoy an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of 31 mpg.**
- A standard six-speed manual transmission gives you the control you need over the 2015 Civic Si.
The Civic Si also features an available navigation system with touchscreen interface, voice commands, and more, making it easy for you to stay on course. There is even an available set of summer tires, the Continental ContiSportContact 5 summer tires.
See the Civic Si for Yourself
Vehicles like the 2015 Honda Civic Si are built for the track just as much as they are built for the street, and while we think that words can give you a decent picture of what to expect, you’re going to want to get some quality time behind the wheel to see it for yourself. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you and let us put you behind the wheel of the new Civic Si.