The 2015 Honda CR-V Specs Make it a Top Family Car
When West Michigan drivers need a new family vehicle, many of them look toward a crossover, and we are proud to say that the 2015 Honda CR-V‘s specs make it an excellent choice for your next family car. Available now at West Michigan Honda Dealers, this crossover is available in four different trim levels, can be equipped with all-wheel drive at every trim, and has a spacious five-passenger interior. Let’s take a closer look!
How Much Space is There?
One of the major reasons we recommend the 2015 Honda CR-V as a family vehicle is that it’s one of the most spacious crossovers available:
- The CR-V seats up to five, with plenty of room for full-sized adults in the rear.
- The five-passenger cabin has 104.1 cubic feet of passenger space available.
- Fold part or all of the 60/40 rear seatback down to expand the cargo area from its already spacious 35.2 cubic feet to up to 70.9 cubic feet.
We can’t promise the kids won’t yell as much as they would in a smaller crossover, but we do know you can respond with “we’re in a CR-V, you’ve got plenty of room.”
Versatility is Key
In addition to having space for the whole family, it’s important for the CR-V to be able to do whatever you need it to. We already touched on that a bit with the expandable cargo area, but the CR-V’s powertrain makes it one of the most versatile options in its class:
- The 2.4L four-cylinder engine lets the 2015 CR-V 2WD models earn an EPA-estimated 34 highway and 27 city mpg,* letting you zip all over town running errands as needed.
- CR-V models can tow up to 1,500 pounds in a pinch, perfect for when you have to take one or more kids off to their first year of college.
Test Drive a CR-V
While we think that the 2015 Honda CR-V specs certainly paint a picture of an appealing and versatile family vehicle, you really should see it in person and judge for yourself. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer today for a test drive of the new CR-V.