Honda’s flagship minivan has five different trim levels available to West Michigan drivers, and we think that means that there is a 2015 Honda Odyssey MSRP that fits in with your budget. From what we’ve seen of the competition, it’s rare to find a minivan that can meet the needs of the modern family, yet the Odyssey seems to have no trouble doing it.
Let’s see what these five trims have for you.
The Basic LX to the Top-of-the-Line Touring Elite
There’s a lot to talk about on the Odyssey, so let’s get right to it:
- Odyssey LX: Priced at $28,975 (MSRP),* the LX trim level comes with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, SMS texting, Pandora internet radio, a rearview camera, and much more. Remember, this is an entry-level model.
- Odyssey EX: Raising the stakes by upgrading to the 2015 Odyssey EX, priced at $32,275 (MSRP),* adds on push-button ignition, Honda LaneWatch, tri-zone automatic climate, air filtration and humidity control, the HomeLink remote system, and a set of 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Odyssey EX-L: This mid-range trim level is priced at $35,755 (MSRP)* and comes with heated front seating, leather upholstery, a center stack cool box, leather-wrapped steering wheel, lane departure warning, and forward collision warning.
- Odyssey Touring: The 2015 Odyssey Touring has a price of $42,030 (MSRP)* and features satellite-linked navigation, one-motion 60/40 split-folding third-row Magic Seat, driver-side memory settings, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a set of 18-inch alloy wheels.
- Odyssey Touring Elite: As the top trim level, the 2015 Odyssey Touring Elite comes with Honda’s new built-in HondaVac vacuum, a 650-watt stereo system, an ultrawide DVD entertainment system, and more, priced at $44,600 (MSRP).*
See how the entry-level 2015 Odyssey LX trim stacks up to competing family vehicles in our side-by-side comparison chart.
Take a Test Drive Today
We think that it’s pretty clear Honda gives a wide range of options to West Michigan families looking for a new minivan, and we want to help you find out which trim fits your needs best. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer today for a test drive; after you’re done, we can go over all of your available trims and options.