The 2015 Honda Pilot MSRP: Priced to Own
West Michigan drivers in the market for a new SUV should take a closer look at the 2015 Honda Pilot MSRP and be amazed by all of the features available on Honda’s three-row crossover SUV. Available now at a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you, each of the Pilot’s five trims can be had with two- or four-wheel drive.
Finding the Right Pilot
You’ve got five different trims of the Pilot available to you, each of which comes with features that put it in a completely different league from competing SUVs:
- Pilot LX: The entry-level 2WD Pilot is priced at $29,870 (MSRP),* and comes with standard features like Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Honda’s i-MID infotainment system, a rearview camera, tri-zone climate control, and more.
- Pilot EX: Upgrading to the 2015 Pilot EX with two-wheel drive adds on 18-inch alloy wheels, a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, security system with remote entry, HomeLink remote, and more for just $32,120 (MSRP).*
- Pilot Special Edition: New for 2015 is the Special Edition; with 2WD models for $33,120 (MSRP),* this new Pilot comes with unique 18-inch alloy wheels, a rear DVD entertainment system, a one-touch power moonroof, and a 115-volt power outlet in the center console.
- Pilot EX-L: Take the EX’s features and add on a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, heated front seating, a power-adjustable front passenger seat, and other modern comforts. The 2015 Pilot EX-L with two-wheel drive is priced at $35,370 (MSRP).*
- Pilot Touring: The top-of-the-line Honda Pilot Touring with two-wheel drive is available for $40,020 (MSRP)* and adds on a 650-watt stereo system, driver-side memory settings, body-colored parking sensors and side mirrors, roof rails, Honda’s satellite-linked navigation system, and much more.
Each Pilot has a 250-hp 3.5L V6 engine under the hood, and whether you drive home the LX model, Touring, or a trim level in between, 2015 Honda Pilot 2WD models earn an EPA-estimated 25 highway mpg.**
Test Drive a Pilot Today
The best way to find out if the Pilot is a great deal for you is to experience it for yourself. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you to take Honda’s SUV for a test drive; we think you’ll see why so many businesses and families all over West Michigan are choosing the Pilot as their next crossover SUV.