The 2016 Honda HR-V: Reviewing What We Know
The 2016 Honda HR-V is coming soon to a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you, and while it will be a bit before we can give it the full review it deserves, we have a quick overview of what you can expect from this compact crossover when it hits our showrooms in the spring of 2015.
The Magic Seat is Back
Honda’s Magic Seat technology has been loved by drivers of our new 2015 Honda Fit for the way it lets them customize their interior storage space to fit their needs, and it’s even better in the HR-V. Honda’s new crossover lets you configure the seats in three convenient ways:
- Fold up the rear seat for extra-tall cargo, letting you fill up the full space from floor to ceiling.
- Fold down the rear and front passenger seats to accommodate long cargo like a kayak or a surfboard.
- Fold down both of the rear seats to have room for large cargo like furniture.
Versatility is required in a successful modern crossover, and the HR-V looks like it is one of the most versatile models of its kind.
Three Trim Levels
As of right now, Honda has announced a base HR-V, an EX, and an EX-L, and while we don’t have all of the details on what these trim levels entail, we do know some highlights:
- The base HR-V model comes equipped with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a multi-angle rearview camera, an illuminated gauge cluster, a low-profile electric parking brake, and more atop 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Upgrading to the HR-V EX adds on automatic climate control, a 7-inch touchscreen interface, heated front seating, push-button start, Smart Entry, SMS texting capabilities, and Honda LaneWatch.
- The high-end HR-V EX-L decks the interior out in leather upholstery, adds on a satellite-linked navigation system, and gives you access to the latest in entertainment with SiriusXM satellite radio and HD radio.
Each of these trims can be equipped with Honda’s Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System, too.
Learn More at a West Michigan Honda Dealer
The 2016 Honda HR-V is coming to our showrooms in the spring of 2015, and we can’t wait for you to take it for a test drive. Find a West Michigan Honda Dealer near you to learn more about this incredible new crossover.