The 2015 Honda Accord has been pleasing drivers since it first hit our showrooms this past August, but if you’re looking at it and wondering what changes Honda has made from the 2014 model, you’re not alone. Honda knows better than to fuss much with a top model like the 2014 Accord, but they did update a few things, and we’ve
got the changes for you in one convenient place. Of course, the best way to see the Accord is with a test drive at a West Michigan Honda Dealer.
Updates to the Sedan and Coupe
We’re in the third year of the ninth-generation Accord, and while we wouldn’t want to rock the boat on a vehicle as popular as the Accord, we’re glad that Honda gave the vehicle a few nice updates:
- The HomeLink universal remote now comes standard on all of the four-cylinder Accord EX-L models.
- The four-cylinder Accord EX Coupe comes with Honda LaneWatch as a standard feature now.
- The Accord EX-L Coupe features a standard auto-dimming rearview mirror.
Other than that, you can expect the same excellent sedan (or coupe) that Honda made available in 2014, including game-changing standard features like:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Connect your compatible smartphone to stream audio wirelessly and make handsfree phone calls.
- i-MID infotainment system: Honda’s unique, customizable infotainment comes with an 8-inch touchscreen interface and gives you direct access to your tech in one convenient place. Need to change songs or make a call while driving? Just use the steering wheel-mounted controls.
- Rearview camera with guidelines: Take the mystery out of backing up with Honda’s standard rearview camera. The guidelines make parallel parking and backing into a tight garage easy.
- Expanded-view driver’s mirror: Like the rearview camera, the expanded-view driver’s mirror gives you a better look at your surroundings in an Accord.
And the 2015 Accord LX with CVT earns an EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg,* making it one of the most fuel-efficient cars of its kind.
See the Accord Firsthand
The 2015 Honda Accord is here waiting for you at West Michigan Honda Dealers, and we would love to see you head home behind the wheel. Stop by one of our locations today and let us put you in the driver’s seat for a test drive. We think you’ll agree with us that the Accord remains one of the best mid-size cars on the road.