We know that the 2015 Honda Odyssey colors might not be the first, second, or even third thing you think of when shopping for your next minivan, but we think it’s an important decision to make. After all, other drivers are going to see the color of your minivan long before they know much of anything else about it, and that’s why we have a quick overview of your available interior and exterior colors
Interior and Exterior Colors
One of the things we love about the Odyssey’s color choices is that you have multiple options to choose from. Though we know that vehicles like the Civic Si or the Accord Coupe might appeal in flashy colors, we like the subdued options of the Odyssey:
- Smoky Topaz Metallic
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Alabaster Silver Metallic
- Dark Cherry Pearl
- Obsidian Blue Pearl
- White Diamond Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
After you decide on an exterior color, you have three different interior color options in two different upholstery choices:
- LX and EX trim levels have cloth upholstery in truffle, gray, and beige.
- EX-L, Touring, and Touring Elite models have leather seating in truffle, gray, and beige.
More than Meets the Eye
While we do think that the look of a vehicle like the Odyssey is important, we want you to know that this minivan is just as much about substance as it is about style:
- The 2015 Odyssey LX has earned an EPA-estimated highway fuel economy of 28 mpg* for a best-in-class efficiency.
- Each model comes with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, a rearview camera, Honda’s i-MID infotainment system, a touchscreen interface, and more.
- With five different trim levels, we’re confident there’s an Odyssey for nearly any driver.
Test Drive an Odyssey Today
We can go over the 2015 Honda Odyssey colors with you in person and make recommendations as to which exterior colors could go well with the interior options. Visit a West Michigan Honda Dealer today so that we can show you everything Honda’s minivan has to offer your family. We think you’ll quickly see why there have been so many Odyssey models on the road around West Michigan.